Save 10% when you buy both sets of lessons
Play & Learn with Pat Harrington
"2009 American Bridge Teachers' Association (ABTA) Software of the Year"
You will learn to play bridge from scratch. No prior knowledge is required.
Teaches both bidding and play
More about Lessons 1-6
- Teaches both bidding and play
- Paced appropriately for beginners
- Lessons 1-3 teach the mechanics, trick taking, and provide the background for bidding
- Lessons 4-6 teach opening bids and their responses
- Quizzes to reinforce your understanding
- Includes 38 carefully crafted instructional deals, and 92 BONUS practice hands
- Presented in an easy-to-use, interactive format.
More about Lessons 7-13
- "2010 American Bridge Teachers' Association (ABTA) Software of the Year"
- Learn about dummy points, rebids, takeout doubles, preempts, weak two bids, the "Strong Two Clubs"
- Opening bid and Stayman
- A good brush-up for those who already play and would like to improve their bridge skills
- More Quizzes to reinforce your understanding
- Over 200 bonus deals